blurred patchy vision

manda pops

Dislikes
spiders, football, topgear
Hi am so scared my retinopathy is coming for my site. Got patchy vision in right eye and can c a squiggle line after blinking. Anyone experienced this. Please help x

manda pops

Dislikes
Was there a few weeks ago and he told me no change come back in 6 months. Told me i had read better on the charts also. My sugars were a bit off fora few weeks due to me being lazy and being unwell and holiday. Now im bringing them back down to get good control again x

H

Hooked

manda pops said:
Was there a few weeks ago and he told me no change come back in 6 months. Told me i had read better on the charts also. My sugars were a bit off fora few weeks due to me being lazy and being unwell and holiday. Now im bringing them back down to get good control again x

It may be the sudden improvement in glucose levels affecting your eye. I'd pop along to the optician or even your GP if you are concerned that it's not a temporary thing.

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
I am newly diagnosed T2, and was having blurred vision. I went to my opticians and he said that the BS changed the shape of the eye ball, and so the focal length, shore enough as I have go on top of my BS my sight is righting itself. but I am going back tomorrow for a follow up. ;)

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
just come back from the opticians, all is good , I do not need new glasses :) very happy person :)

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
Thank you. You know it is so hard to "look" at myself, it is hard to measure things, for example, the option asked me how fare down the chart I could read. I said I could read the lien ....... (cant remember the letters) then he said that I could see better without classes than he could with his glasses. that was for distance. But he also said my "reading" vision was not that bad!! just goes to show how I panic.

I brought the wrong shampoo the other day, I did not notice it was for dry hair, and mine is always wet when i use it :think:

chubbyian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Arrogance
I am sorry I was so wrapped up with myself I forgot to ask about you :( How are things with youe sight, or in general come to that 8)

manda pops

Dislikes
dont be silly lol

still blurry and distance bad cant make out faces its really scary been referred to the hospital. but gotta look at it as a good thing and make sure i look after myself thats whats most important x

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just been to my first retina check since I have been under the Spanish health care system. Told me i had to see my doctor for results within a month. Is this the same in the UK ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DCUK Forum mobile app