1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Bringing Extinct Animals Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mist, Feb 18, 2017.

1. mist

mist · Guest

Potential cure for world hunger, a woolly mammoth would feed many mouths :joyful:

2. Deespee23

Deespee23 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

3. Deespee23

What makes you think they haven't? It's doable. And if it's doable, someone's dunnit. Dead cert.

4. Deespee23

My Mom suffered very badly with psoriasis - there's some really dramatic treatments available now, but I saw how she suffered with this. A terrible disease.

5. wolfie11969

wolfie11969 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

eurgh what a thought. I hope they 'cleanse' some of them for their past wrong doings

6. ellagy

ellagy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

It sure is Deespee23. A rotten horrible disease which can really detrimentally affect a persons life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook