BS readings

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
On you two are making me so jealous. I hate getting up early and I hate It even more after getting up later over the Christmas period. Going back to getting up at 0630:( Really sucks
I know how you feel , after one day off for Christmas I've been working 7am till 5pm six days in a row. Roll on Wednesday my shifts change 12 till 10pm :)

Reactions: 4 people

Sam72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just caught up with these posts. I always read them but never post myself. I just seem stuck in the 7s with a few 6s since Xmas. Finding it hard to get back into a routine of meals at regular times and no snacking. Will post from tomorrow to see if that can motivate me a bit!!!

Reactions: 10 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The best bit of retirement for me is the occasional lay in lol. Sorry Kezza :)
Oh that's so not fair.... The retirement age is like a mirage it keeps getting further away the older I get grrrrrrr what I need to do is win the lottery:(:)

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
5.8 before dinner
Homemade veg soup followed with an orange . Rushed out to the hospital to visit ( stressed)
Bg 10.4 two hours later!!!!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just caught up with these posts. I always read them but never post myself. I just seem stuck in the 7s with a few 6s since Xmas. Finding it hard to get back into a routine of meals at regular times and no snacking. Will post from tomorrow to see if that can motivate me a bit!!!

Yes, time to get back on the waggon. We'll be here tomorrow, waiting for your readings! :)

Reactions: 2 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So 5.1 pre dinner and 6.3 at 11/2 hrs - quite happy with that as ready meal curry, large bajhia and 1/2 poppadum.

Reactions: 6 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 Fasting
6.7 at 1hr after brekkie
5.6 before lunch (2 poached eggs with cheese on toast)
6.4 at 2 hrs
5.0 before tea (egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, half slice fried bread, 6 chips)
7.1 after 1hr
6.8 after 2hrs
5.8 after 2.5hrs

Reactions: 9 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
On you two are making me so jealous. I hate getting up early and I hate It even more after getting up later over the Christmas period. Going back to getting up at 0630:( Really sucks
That's late!! I get up between 5.30 and 5.45 as I leave home at 6.45.

Reactions: 2 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Gambled a bit tonight and had more than my usual tablespoon of mashed potato - 6.0 pre dinner, 8.7 at 1 hour, 8.00 at 2 hours and 6.8 at 3 hours so am pleasantly surprised. I've had similar results before but just needed reassurance that it was not a fluke and that mashed spud could be tolerated in moderation!

beardie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Gambled a bit tonight and had more than my usual tablespoon of mashed potato - 6.0 pre dinner, 8.7 at 1 hour, 8.00 at 2 hours and 6.8 at 3 hours so am pleasantly surprised. I've had similar results before but just needed reassurance that it was not a fluke and that mashed spud could be tolerated in moderation!
Not great but not too bad.:)