Cabbage Soup ,i Lost Weight

Australiadiabetic2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Last couple of days imtermittent fasting and my homemade cabbage soup which you can have as much as you want .

Basically my homemade soup is .....boiled water ,pepper a bit of salt ,and of course Fresh Cabbage !!!

I added a bit of fresh garlic cloves and i put a few red chillis in for taste ,but try to add no more than that ,otherwise it wont be a cabbage soup !

Hardly any calories and i ate 5 big bowls :p

Never went hungry and feel leaner ,fitter and energised !!!!

No need to completely fast and not eat which in my personal opinion is silly and dangerous when u could be eating cabbage soup with i think no calories at all !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy51 and Prem51

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Last couple of days imtermittent fasting and my homemade cabbage soup which you can have as much as you want .

Basically my homemade soup is .....boiled water ,pepper a bit of salt ,and of course Fresh Cabbage !!!

I added a bit of fresh garlic cloves and i put a few red chillis in for taste ,but try to add no more than that ,otherwise it wont be a cabbage soup !

Hardly any calories and i ate 5 big bowls :p

Never went hungry and feel leaner ,fitter and energised !!!!

No need to completely fast and not eat which in my personal opinion is silly and dangerous when u could be eating cabbage soup with i think no calories at all !!!!

Sounds like a great idea. I have some left over cabbage in my fridge, but I think I'd add a stock cube and perhaps cream to taste. Would make me feel fuller, more satiated. Chilis are good for speeding up your metabolism 'they' say :)

Reactions: Prem51

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Fasting isn't silly or dangerous. Many members have bone broth while fasting as the broth has negligible calories but is full of electrolytes. As with all dietary changes one must fully understand the methodology before starting.