Can anyone suggest.....

lauren_gee_x

Hi can anyone suggest a decent pair of shoes. I suffer from really bad neuropathy and I'm on my feet around 10 hours a day. I've tried just about every single pair of shoes I can possibly think of so was wondering if anyone in the same situation has any suggestions for decent shoes ?

Thanks in advance :) xx

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Have you had a look at Hotter shoes, not cheap but dead comfy.

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I second the Hotter shoes. They are not cheap, but they are well made and last well.

lauren_gee_x

Thanks I actually looked at them but thought the styles were abit old I'm only 22 so looking for something stylish but comfortable. Il have another look at them. If anyone else has any suggestions fire away xx

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They are not all old lady shoes at Hotter. They have nice trainer type shoes and clog type shoes. My daughter has a pair of their boots. I'd second that they are really comfy.

lauren_gee_x

Thanks Denise their actually for work their being really fussy about the type of shoes we wear now and the ones I find mos comfortable they've decided their not suitable :( xx

piper0141

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I wear Reiker shoes, they can be a bit pricey but theyve got antistress stuff built into them and are great if youre on your feet a lot. Theyre the only shoes I've had that have never rubbed my feet and caused blisters.

BaliRob

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Noisy dogs and loud music especially low-note drumming
Hotter are that good I have them sent here to Indonesia.