Type 2 Can someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach612

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry I’m not meaning to upset anyone I know you can’t diagnose and I’m not looking for medical advice just personal opinions. I had ‘gestational diabetes’ but I believe it was in fact undiagnosed as I had symptoms for years, thirst, frequent urination, diabetic foot ulcers, Utis, thrush on tongue but an HBA1c was never done, only even random glucoses. Anyway spoke to private low carb endro, you aren’t diabetic your a1c is fine I can’t help you. Did at home OGT endro we can’t diagnose you on that. Before that all my numbers had went up on my notebook, more 9’s 10’s 11’s spike overnight from what I’d eaten during the day, thirsty and hyperventilating. Hubby said to experiment with new food, endro said maybe I could tolerate a small amount of bread. No had to lie down after, too much protein spikes me. After having cereal in hospital a good while back I’m sure that spiked me as couldn’t sleep that night up and down to loo. My more recent hospital admission hubby brought in my food. They don’t like me doing low carb but even then I couldn’t sleep that night up and down to loo, I spike overnight. Doing more fasting as seeing too many high numbers from rookie mistakes. Recent HBA1c on wed was 30mmol/ which doesn’t make sense as have been trying new foods numbers up on notebook and more wetting myself and pooing myself not pretty hands red at times and burning in my hands and feet at night as well as blurred vision. And Diarrhea at night too when numbers are high. That’s why my numbers are the same if not worse now than people on this website. I’m so frightened as diabetes isn’t something you mess about with. I was on insulin during pregnancy I don’t want to go back on it when I obviously have too much of it already. My uncle lost his legs and I’m so worried about my feet, fungal toenail infection, red soles and cracked heals and a lot of the time they are numb and so cold.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Sorry I’m not meaning to upset anyone I know you can’t diagnose and I’m not looking for medical advice just personal opinions. I had ‘gestational diabetes’ but I believe it was in fact undiagnosed as I had symptoms for years, thirst, frequent urination, diabetic foot ulcers, Utis, thrush on tongue but an HBA1c was never done, only even random glucoses. Anyway spoke to private low carb endro, you aren’t diabetic your a1c is fine I can’t help you. Did at home OGT endro we can’t diagnose you on that. Before that all my numbers had went up on my notebook, more 9’s 10’s 11’s spike overnight from what I’d eaten during the day, thirsty and hyperventilating. Hubby said to experiment with new food, endro said maybe I could tolerate a small amount of bread. No had to lie down after, too much protein spikes me. After having cereal in hospital a good while back I’m sure that spiked me as couldn’t sleep that night up and down to loo. My more recent hospital admission hubby brought in my food. They don’t like me doing low carb but even then I couldn’t sleep that night up and down to loo, I spike overnight. Doing more fasting as seeing too many high numbers from rookie mistakes. Recent HBA1c on wed was 30mmol/ which doesn’t make sense as have been trying new foods numbers up on notebook and more wetting myself and pooing myself not pretty hands red at times and burning in my hands and feet at night as well as blurred vision. And Diarrhea at night too when numbers are high. That’s why my numbers are the same if not worse now than people on this website. I’m so frightened as diabetes isn’t something you mess about with. I was on insulin during pregnancy I don’t want to go back on it when I obviously have too much of it already. My uncle lost his legs and I’m so worried about my feet, fungal toenail infection, red soles and cracked heals and a lot of the time they are numb and so cold.
Hi Rach612
If I were in your shoes I’d be insisting on hospital consultation with whoever can help you get to the bottom of all this and wouldn’t stop until you get the answers you deserve. Hopefully you get the help I’ve just commented on my own doctor who’s supposed to help diabetics but is useless don’t let up until you have the answers.Wishing all the very best with all of this. K

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Hi @Rach612 ,

Your test results & consultations clearly suggest you are not diabetic.

With the best will in the world. Your focus should be resolving your unhealthy relationship with a nutritional balanced diet.

This topic will now be locked under rule C13. https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/community-ethos-forum-rules.50278/

Please take the professional advice you already seem to be receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.