Carbohydrates VS Sugar

Petaluk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done for sustaining eating under 20g carbs daily, for your huge weight loss, and for your fabulous A1c result. You deserved it! I am currently eating under 20g daily too, so I know how hard it is, but I'm afraid my next A1c won't be as low as yours. Good to know there are others out there who are managing to follow the same regime. It seems to me that very often when I read posts or articles about keto, the people are not eating anything like as low as 20g carbs.
I do find that I need to exercise every day in some way to lose weight though. Yesterday I didn’t lose any weight according to the scales this morning. But, in saying that, although I did walk a bit I didn’t do as much activity as usual. I try to aim to do something that makes me sweat - be it hoovering or gardening. I always notice a weight drop when I do this.

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I try to aim to do something that makes me sweat - be it hoovering or gardening. I always notice a weight drop when I do this.
Thanks! You've just given me the perfect excuse NOT to Hoover, as I need to gain rather than lose weight.!

Reactions: xfieldok