carbs and cals

winephil

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cities and crowds
I tried to place an order for the book Carbs and Cals but see it is out of print. I have send a mail to the shop asking for news of a reprint. Would any one have a copy they do not use and could sell me. Happy to give my name and address. I am type 1 for 42 years, aged 83, but sure I could eat less carbs and lose the 5 kilos I have too much. I live in France.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do you have access to Amazon uk? There are lots of Carbs and Cals books available there. I’m not sure which one you’re after? There are also apps available if you have a smartphone, I use one called Nutra Chek Calorie Counter (it counts carbs too!)

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I tried to place an order for the book Carbs and Cals but see it is out of print. I have send a mail to the shop asking for news of a reprint. Would any one have a copy they do not use and could sell me. Happy to give my name and address. I am type 1 for 42 years, aged 83, but sure I could eat less carbs and lose the 5 kilos I have too much. I live in France.

I've just put "carbs and cals" into a search on eBay and returned several options, including this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbs-an...011351&hash=item2a839b86d5:g:7dAAAOSww5hZK41F

Their postal options confirm they will post to France.

For the avoidance of doubt, the seller is nothing to do with me.

Reactions: Rachox

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Hi, I got mine from Amazon