Carry cases for diabetes supplies

glamourie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Does anyone have the myabetic Banting case? I really need a new case to hold all my supplies, and I like this one, but it's pictures with only one pen and I need to carry 2. If you have this case - will it fit 2 pens? If you have an alternative case can you recommend? Ideally I'd prefer one with some insulation. Thanks!!

D

Deleted Account

I don't use a diabetes-designed case. I just use a small bag and find this works well. Currently, I am using one of these:
To keep things compact, I remove my meter from its case - it's just extra bulk which is not needed if you have a case for everything.

Do you prefer insulation to keep the insulin cool or for protection from knocking? If the latter, I find my pens and meter pretty rugged and can survive a lot of knocks. If to keep the insulin cool, Frio bags are the best for this but they are only needed in warm climates.

glamourie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I've had insulin go off in a hot car so I'd like a case that will take everything (glucometer and pens - rather than have to take 2 cases) with a bit of insulation.