Changing my details

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Mods,

I have tried to change my details but I can’t seem to find out where to do it. Pls can I be changed from T2 to T2 with insulin.

Thank you in advance.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @NaijaChick If you are using a pc to log in click on your small avatar picture at top right of screen.
Click on 'Personal Details'. Where it says 'Type of diabetes' select the third option 'Insulin-dependent Type 2'.
Click on the green 'Save Changes' box at bottom of page.

I think some forum members cannot see the 'Insulin-dependent Type 2' option because of a technical glitch.

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I don’t have access to a PC. Everything is done through my phone. I saw a mod in another post saying that if people are unable to change it then they can help them.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @NaijaChick and thanks @Prem51 for the tag

I’ve tried to edit your profile but unsuccessfully. I’ll flag this to the other moderators - I’m quite new at this, so one of my more experienced colleagues might be able to help.

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @NaijaChick , I’m not such a new mod, however that is one part of the profile I don’t seem to be able to change for you. Are you accessing the forum via a web browser or the app? I have just tried to edit my details via Safari on my iPhone and it is the same procedure as @Prem51 cites. If you can’t manage that way @DCUKMod , may have more power than me ;)

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I tried it with safari app and it kept having a circle going round. I may have access to a PC in Wednesday so will try it then.

Reactions: Antje77 and Prem51

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you both for taking the time to try

NaijaChick - I 've made that change for you.

I changed your status to T2 with insulin, and your "Treatment" to insulin. Your profile also states you take Metformin. I didn't take that out as many are left on Metformin, alongside insulin.

If you are no longer taking Metformin, just tag me and I can take it out.

NaijaChick

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
DCUK thank you so much. Yes I am still on 500mg of Metformin. Dr said it has cardiovascular protection and with my family history, I think that’s a good thing.