Cheapest Way To Buy Cholesterol Online

MartinAU

Hey I wanted to try something different and find some cholesterol products to purchase. Now I have talked with some people on other places and they recommended Amazon for it. That's all good but I am not sure how to order and what to look for?I know that I want to give it a try since I am tired of all the running and eating vegetables … and don't want to go on statins. Would definitely prefer something natural.

collectingrocks

Hi, I'm a bit confused here...

You say you want to "buy" cholesterol products but don't want to go on statins where they are supposed to reduce cholesterol.

And why do you need to "buy" cholesterol products when it's abundant in everyday healthy foods and nuts...?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, you can buy cholesterol in waitrose, its down the heamoroid isle in between the ear wax and belly button fluff

they have all the really useful stuff in there :thumbup:

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Andy12345 said:
Hi, you can buy cholesterol in waitrose, its down the heamoroid isle in between the ear wax and belly button fluff

Problem is, the haemorhoid isle is a pain in the a*se to find :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
FergusCrawford said:
Andy12345 said:

Problem is, the haemorhoid isle is a pain in the a*se to find :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Brilliant!

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
MartinAU said:
Hey I wanted to try something different and find some cholesterol products to purchase. Now I have talked with some people on other places and they recommended Amazon for it. That's all good but I am not sure how to order and what to look for?I know that I want to give it a try since I am tired of all the running and eating vegetables … and don't want to go on statins. Would definitely prefer something natural.

Do you mean cholesterol LOWERING supplements such as Omega 3 supplements and the like?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
MartinAU said:

I remember you asking about cholesterol before Martin and just had a quick look at your previous posts, you mentioned that you have a family history of bad cholesterol so not sure if 'cholesterol products' bought over the net would help when you have Familial hypercholesterolemia, it might just be that meds is your only solution so you need to go back and see your gp and ask for a change of statin to the one you were prescribed last time.

Good luck!

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
so rather than exercising and having a healthy diet, you'd prefer to take drugs?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i feel mean for making fun but it wasnt intended as that, i just saw humour in it and im immature, sorry

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
catherinecherub said:
The O.P. is 81 years old and may have had enough of exercising.

Martin, if you have genetically high cholesterol then you may like to read this article.

http://www.genome.gov/25520184

This article is about a man who was in the prime of his health but did not know that he had inherited high cholesterol levels.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... itons.html

CC Where does it state the OP is 81 years old? The OP's profile doesn't even suggest that they're even diabetic in the first place but a 'Parent' instead.

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
my father in law is approaching 80 and swims every day. I know pensioners that can beat over any distance from 10k to 40miles on foot, and others that can knock me into a cocked hat on the bike.

Age is not relevant.

tonyS54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I remember you asking about cholesterol before Martin and just had a quick look at your previous posts, you mentioned that you have a family history of bad cholesterol so not sure if 'cholesterol products' bought over the net would help when you have Familial hypercholesterolemia, it might just be that meds is your only solution so you need to go back and see your gp and ask for a change of statin to the one you were prescribed last time.

I don't think statins are an option for the OP, it looks like he can't tolerate them, check out Martins post on an earlier thread.
I too have been on numerous statin drugs, and had to discontinue each one due to severe muscle pain.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31497&p=397474#p397474