Checking in Type1.

qe5rt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello all,

My name is Neal and i'm a 29 year old male residing in Belgium, the country of chocolate, beer and terrorist or so i'm led to believe. I'm living here with my wife and ragdoll cat named nibbler. Soon nibler will be accompanied by a maine coon named Khajhiit and later on by a Norwegian forest cat named Sir Reginald Fluffington. Yes we're going for the crazy cat people vibe. My maiden language is Dutch but also speak and write English (obviously) and French. The later not in the same fluency.

I've had type 1 diabetes since the age of 13 and use insulin shots 4 times a day. As for sports i try to cycle to work 2-3 times a week and if i can find the time go mountain biking in the weekend. Besides cycling i do some powerlifting though no longer competitive. Do want to equal the current national bench press record for my weight class (unofficially). Because of hernias i don't squat or deadlift heavy. If i,m not cycling or lifting i'm either gaming, reading or watching tv. Basically a weight lifting nerd.

I'm currently employed as a parts manager in a car dealership but will be trying to get my psychology degree since that's more down the lines of my current degree (which i don't know the name for in English).

That's about it as far as i can think of. Do feel free to ask questions.

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
welcome to the forum, and good to see your an active Diabetic

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi and welcome to the forum, and as you appreciate cats, my cat Tabs says 'Hi' too. She is old at age 19, but she is happy and in good nick. And she is a tabby, of course.