Chocolate cake for Mist and Co.

M

mist

How do we gain access to a slice of said cake? Are we meeting at the old haunted mansion just over the road from the CAB? :nailbiting:

Reactions: NicolaB70
M

mist

The rules of cake distribution

xTiTnrliW65rlwud8I.gif

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
'Fraid cake is delayed this week as I took off over the weekend.... maybe Friday!

K

Kat100

I saw a cake with chocolate and courgette in FB land .. I might try one day lol x
Gluten free as well .. think it was coconut flour but I can't cook with that , but others might ..:)

And talking of cake ..
Anyone making those cup cakes in the microwave ..
well in Lakeland there are large lovely mug or cup cakes .. in nice boxes with recipe ideas ..
Good stocking filler gifts lol x price £5.99

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NicolaB70

I saw a cake with chocolate and courgette in FB land .. I might try one day lol x
Gluten free as well .. think it was coconut flour but I can't cook with that , but others might ..:)

And talking of cake ..
Anyone making those cup cakes in the microwave ..
well in Lakeland there are large lovely mug or cup cakes .. in nice boxes with recipe ideas ..
Good stocking filler gifts lol x price £5.99
Eww don't like the sound of that one. I once tried chocolate no beetroot cake, couldn't really taste the beetroot, just made the sponge a browny purpley colour.
I've seen theses cup cakes n a cup in Lakeland catolgue. I could spend a fortune in there

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Wow, I wish I could come but I think I am way to far away. Someone please post highlights and the recipe for the chocolate-zucchini (courgette) cake. I used to have a good one but have misplaced it.

K

Kat100

Wow, I wish I could come but I think I am way to far away. Someone please post highlights and the recipe for the chocolate-zucchini (courgette) cake. I used to have a good one but have misplaced it.
Well please find it lol x I need to find some high % coco that's all I can remember x

K

Kat100

Eww don't like the sound of that one. I once tried chocolate no beetroot cake, couldn't really taste the beetroot, just made the sponge a browny purpley colour.
I've seen theses cup cakes n a cup in Lakeland catolgue. I could spend a fortune in there
Can you try making us one though , because I waste the courgettes in my fridge lol
And you make nice cake , I saw the photos above ..:***:

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Can you try making us one though , because I waste the courgettes in my fridge lol
And you make nice cake , I saw the photos above ..:***:
I haven't posted any photos of cake. My oven is actually broken but am getting a new one this week. I will post some nice pictures of zucchini cakes afterward.:hungry::hungry:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
You are never too far away for Forum Cake SWUSA! I will make sure you have some! ;)

Reactions: SWUSA_

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Okay, I am craving carrot-raisin cake with cream cheese frosting today. I'd really like some fresh goats milk to wash it down.

Hey not to jump threads but are you recovered from incident over the weekend? Did the ambulance ever come?