Chocolate cake for Mist and Co.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Yes... it did eventually arrive after 3 1/2 hrs!!! I wouldn't say I was fully recovered, still a bit headachy but I am definitely getting there x

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Still waiting on this cake. I was expecting better service than this..:joyful:
Mist-I like your new byline-no longer slowing your sensitive side? I miss your pretty face though. @ellagy I am glad they came for you and that you are recovering so quickly. My care team has developed a standard set of blood tests to run for me to help determine what is going wrong-its both sad and reassuring. I went in for a blood draw this afternoon and really felt as though I was treading a fine line between hypochondria and caring for myself. My mother could sense my anxiety and had a reactive episode of blindness during which she required that I lead her around and tell her what was going on. It was suddenly cured when she saw a Chuckie doll in the lab reception area holding her favorite candy. She could even suddenly read the sign that said "Please take only one" and told the technician she was getting one for me too.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Still waiting on this cake. I was expecting better service than this..:joyful:
Aww mist, did you not see Mondays post re cake! Said it had been delayed. I am sorry I have let you down. It will be delivered on Friday... promise!

Reactions: debrasue

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Guys!! I just had a piece of the cake... for testing purposes you understand... It is yummy! If the pics work you will have it tomorrow ;)

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Okay, I am craving carrot-raisin cake with cream cheese frosting today. I'd really like some fresh goats milk to wash it down.

Hey not to jump threads but are you recovered from incident over the weekend? Did the ambulance ever come?

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Looking forward to those pictures. What time are we meeting Friday? (and what time zone are you in?)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
GMT + 1hr for summertime to the end of this month I hope I can post it! @SWUSA

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
GMT + 1hr for summertime to the end of this month I hope I can post it! @SWUSA
It's pretty easy if you can save the picture to your computer. For pictures you took: after saving digital pictures to your computer or scans of physical pictures just use the "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" on the lower left. It will prompt you to choose a file, then just choose your file that you saved your picture to. Just post me again if you need more help or ask @mist to help you-he's very proficient with those things.

Last edited:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Sorry folks... I have a picture of a yummy chocolate cake and I can not get it to you!1 I have tried all instructions offered to no avail! It is here...it is delicious.... just cant get it!

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sorry folks... I have a picture of a yummy chocolate cake and I can not get it to you!1 I have tried all instructions offered to no avail! It is here...it is delicious.... just cant get it!
@ellagy @Kat100 @Rustytypin @mist @liam1955 @asparagusp@debrasue @chris lowe Okay-here's a carrot cake:
classic-low-carb-carrot-cake-21-600x900.jpg

Last edited:

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Attachments

• Low Carb Classic Carrot Cake.pdf
    121.6 KB · Views: 183

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I think I will have this salad instead:

Attachments

• Green-Beans-and-Eggs-Salad-with-Garlic-Parmesan-Vinaigrette.jpg
    Green-Beans-and-Eggs-Salad-with-Garlic-Parmesan-Vinaigrette.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 114