Circulation booster

Luf

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Was thinking of buying a circulation booster as constantly suffering from heavy legs in the evening and night.
Has anyone tried this

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I have one.....got it to help with achy legs and it does work........just don't expect it to work over night, it takes a while to work up to full effect.
At first I turned it on and dialled up to where I could feel the tug on the back of my leg then the next week I put it up a bit higher and so on.
It has also helped with making my right foot more mobile, it was stiff after breaking my ankle both sides, making putting on boots in the winter almost impossible, but now I can put them on without the struggle........you can but try it, I'm glad I got mine for me it has been worth the money.......:)

Reactions: Luf

Walking Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have not. Appears to be some sort of massaging boots? When my blood sugar was coming down dramatically (from over 100 at diagnosis to 35 after 4 months), I had wicked leg cramps. Stretching and massages - with a therapist or self massage - was very helpful.

Are you able to walk for exercise? Getting your heart rate up and limbs moving is an ideal circulation booster.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have not. Appears to be some sort of massaging boots? When my blood sugar was coming down dramatically (from over 100 at diagnosis to 35 after 4 months), I had wicked leg cramps. Stretching and massages - with a therapist or self massage - was very helpful.

Are you able to walk for exercise? Getting your heart rate up and limbs moving is an ideal circulation booster.

nice advice.

on the leg cramps, a lot of that can be alleviated by magnesium sprays i found out.
not needed by you for sure, :D

but maybe of use to next poster..:)