Coconut oil 453g x2 for £15 at H&B

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
bullies, racism, ridiculous political correctness
Just to let everyone know, who are interested that in the 1 penny sale on at the moment at Holland and Barrett they are selling Perfectly Pure Coconut Oil 453 grams x 2 jars for £15. If anyone has tried it in the past and would not recommend buying it then please let me know, cheers

B

badcat

Havnt tried that brand but sometimes think H&B "salea" are a bit of a con - I usually get biona extra virgin organic coconut oil from ocado for £7.99 per 400g jar

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thanks for that badcat, I usually get mine from Amazon with free pp. Is ocado an online store and if so how much is p&p, thanks

Lenny3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
not much
Tesco do a jar,£6 called groovy something, Im off to get some tonight its in the oil section of some larger stores. Think Ive seen it in a large Sainsburys too.

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank you Lenny3, didn't realise that, I will look when next in Tesco's, Deb

B

badcat

diadeb said:
Thanks for that badcat, I usually get mine from Amazon with free pp. Is ocado an online store and if so how much is p&p, thanks

Ocado are the online shopping arm for Waitrose and a few other suppliers
Min order is £40 and They charge for delivery if you order less than £75 - I just periodically bulk buy stuff that's on offer to get the free delivery.