Cold and symptoms

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
I have had some kind of cold thing since last Friday, I say 'thing' - because not much sneezing - achy limbs, bit of a cough, and very snuffly nose - but not only do my legs have achy feeling - legs and feet feel as if they are on fire! At the moment this is the most lingering symptom. Not sure what or if anything can be done to relieve this - my daughter said it is the disbetes - I'm inclined to agree. My sugars usually pretty much under control normally. I have T2 in SR 1000mg a day. ;-)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
Nasty bug going around at the mo'.. coughing a lot is the worst plus other flu like symptoms.
Don't know about the burning sensation apart from the fact that after having a bout of psuedogout I have this in my hand which is all part of the build up of urates.. apparently.
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/329958-treatment

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, Foxglove,
Sounds as if a little visit to your GP, might need a antibiotic to nip it in the bud.

Best of luck.

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
Yes a cough and flu like feeling, all I could describe as feeling terrible :). But I had flu jab. Still my feet are in fire and legs throbbing/burning - very unpleasant if not too incapacitaing!

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
I have had my flu jab too but it doesn't stop you from getting the flu it just means that you are more likely not to get the full blast... IYKWIM. :D

HpprKM

Dislikes
Yes, I guess - also take vit C and zinc daily throughout winter - had nasty run of colds last year. This is just second one this year and the other was not much more than a sniffle!