Confused

Ange1a65

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was original diagnosed June 2016 and had 3 heck since then. But diet control only
My first was
78mmol
48 mmol
31 mmol....she did day my weight had increased on each occasion but my clothes are say different so so I went to boots to be weighed and here was a 4 kg difference.
I will carry on a I am as I still get hypos....does this get anyone else

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
I was original diagnosed June 2016 and had 3 heck since then. But diet control only
My first was
78mmol
48 mmol
31 mmol....she did day my weight had increased on each occasion but my clothes are say different so so I went to boots to be weighed and here was a 4 kg difference.
I will carry on a I am as I still get hypos....does this get anyone else

Hi. Well done on controlling through diet alone. Like a lot of other Type 2s, I do this too. Is your diet low carb? the drop from 78-31 looks good but I'm not clear on the numbers..is that HbA1c test results? If so, 31 is definitely a non-diabetic level...and if you are getting hypos still, I would think about easing up on your diet. I am also confused if your weight is increasing with such a large drop and with a diet...but I guess we all differ. As for your 4kg difference..that's not a lot and scales can be out...did you have the same clothes on? Sorry if that seems a daft question. As for changes in clothing in relation to weight gain...a couple f kilos here and there are not likely to make differences that are hugely noticable in clothing sizes. I think you need to speak to your doctor/nurse about the fact you are having hypos. How low are these hypos?