confused

12345vonnie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
vegetables
hi everyone ive been reading lots of thing on here and im confused ...is it safe to take ..simvador...simvastatin

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Any medication has side effects. There's no yes or no unfortunately. You need to discuss things with your doc, investigate things on the net and decide yourself. Sorry it isn't black & white !
Mo

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
yikes that is a question, ive been taking them for a year on and off (off at the moment) that question is the ultimate question, ive read a tonne of stuff and still cant decide, not even the scientists and doctors agree, good luck :)

Pez68

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant people
hi everyone ive been reading lots of thing on here and im confused ...is it safe to take ..simvador...simvastatin

I was on simvastatin for 6 months , ive recently made the decision to come off it on my own accord due to the conflicting advice from the professionals, this was also due to some muscle pain as well. Im currently experimenting to see if I can control naturally without statins and have the same or better results. However I must point out that this is my choice only and you would have to make your own decision on this.

Good luck.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App