Containing foot numbness?

Coastal

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I stopped R-ala 3mths before my recent Roux-en-y operation in mid-June (2019) and will return on it mid-October. I will only take the R version as S version is believed to just be absorbed by the gastric system and hv no medical worth. I buy the 80% R-ala from Amazon or same make (San) by a respected vendor. The one I buy is 125mg so I'd reintroduce mine to 2x daily then increase to up max 600mg daily by 3x daily and always with food.
Now I'm on much smaller meals and less absorption I will take accordingly.
This is a supplement and not designed to replace food.
I hope you find the same as me and find less sensation or less numbness.
I'd be grateful if you keep me updated as many use it and stop posting. I'm assuming they are much happier so don't need any more support. I hope I'm right.
I know it works for me. I'm on more pregabalin tablets without it. I know I found I needed less insulin too.
Let me know. Thx

Ps. I only take R-ala for neuropathy.

Back/Pelvic spine has a nipped nerve so big toe and leg suffer with scatica which I hv to take multipul painkillers to be able to walk.
Now hv trapped nerve in neck but hv been able to get some use back in my right arm but still no strength in hand.
Definately not a stroke GP confirmed.

I'll update again if improvement on R-ala supplement in Oct/Nov.
Hope the surgery has desired effect... the neuropathy alone is enough! I’m taking 600 MHz of RALA daily off amazon: doctors best stabilized R-ala with bio enhanced Na-rala? I also take 200 mg a day of R- lipoic acid with curcumin... I’m going to add caritine when it arrives... in addition I have a thiamine vitamin and a B12... also one CBD per day ... that seems to help... I’ve just started this regiment so thanks for the help with dosage; I think I’m in the ball park....how long have you had the neuropathy? Does it always progress or can I hold the line here with this weird numbness? I have my A1c under control and I quit alcohol red wine good bye knowing this can be part of the problem... I live in Hawaii I assume you’re in Uk so we will write and read on opposite sides of the clock!
Thanks for writing
Peter

Reactions: Flora123

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hope the surgery has desired effect... the neuropathy alone is enough! I’m taking 600 MHz of RALA daily off amazon: doctors best stabilized R-ala with bio enhanced Na-rala? I also take 200 mg a day of R- lipoic acid with curcumin... I’m going to add caritine when it arrives... in addition I have a thiamine vitamin and a B12... also one CBD per day ... that seems to help... I’ve just started this regiment so thanks for the help with dosage; I think I’m in the ball park....how long have you had the neuropathy? Does it always progress or can I hold the line here with this weird numbness? I have my A1c under control and I quit alcohol red wine good bye knowing this can be part of the problem... I live in Hawaii I assume you’re in Uk so we will write and read on opposite sides of the clock!
Thanks for writing
Peter
They say pain is the nerve trying to heal. Numbness is when it's near death. All can improve, in my opinion.