Continuous Glucose Monitor

DingDongBell

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, can anyone please recommend a continuous glucose monitor System with an App that is linked to my phone. There are so many on the market and I’m unsure which to buy. Many thanks

Reactions: leniloud

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dexcom G6 and Libre 2 both work very well for me. Dexcom has a fairly short list of phones it will work with.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello, can anyone please recommend a continuous glucose monitor System with an App that is linked to my phone. There are so many on the market and I’m unsure which to buy. Many thanks
Depends how much you want to spend, what you want it for and how your body reacts.
Libre 2 and Dexcom One are the most common at the cheaper end of the market. Some people Libre is accurate and others prefer Dexcom although the number of phones supported with Dexcom is considerably shorter.

oldgreymare

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Commuting, overcrowded spaces, especially after the arrival of covid-19...
If I had to buy I personally would go with the Dexcom G7 for me I have found Dexcom better than libre
Hi @DingDongBell,

I self fund a Dexcom G7 (started originally with G6). I currently use this reliably linking with an iPhone 15 Pro on iOS 17.4.1, but can't opine re Android or other phones.