Converting A1C from MG to MOL

DCB 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Carry out out pizza commercials on the TV and people bringing in a fresh box of glazed donuts to work !!! (They are evil)
Guys,

On the forum I see a lot of conversations about A1C. The standard in the UK it is based upon MOL in the states, where I live, it is MG. For instance 5.7 is the beginning of the prediabetec range in MG. The question I have I know how to interpret things in MG and but how do the conversion to MOL? I understand that UK has different system of measurement I just need to convert to MG so I can understand what is posted on the forum.

Thanks

Dave

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guys,

On the forum I see a lot of conversations about A1C. The standard in the UK it is based upon MOL in the states, where I live, it is MG. For instance 5.7 is the beginning of the prediabetec range in MG. The question I have I know how to interpret things in MG and but how do the conversion to MOL? I understand that UK has different system of measurement I just need to convert to MG so I can understand what is posted on the forum.

Thanks

Dave
Use this converter...

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/hba1c-units-converter.html

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guys,

Thanks

Dave
In the States so far as I know % value is used for HbA1c.
But mg/dl is the measure of single test blood glucose and can be converted to mmol/l by dividing by 18.

This kind of explains it.
https://www.diabetes.org.uk/guide-to-diabetes/managing-your-diabetes/hba1c