Cornish Blue Cheese

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I saw a news article about the Cornish cheese company who had a cheese mountain because hospitality businesses who they supply didn’t need it and their new massive batch of Cornish blue would be past best before any reopening. So of course I went to look at their site and all smaller wedges sold out so how did I end up buying a 1kg lump which was available! It’s due by DPD on Tuesday- although after reading your story about dpd @Mrs T 123 I’m crossing fingers it turns up! May well be gifting some to others as can’t plan a cheese and wine party and trying to keep cheese portions low!

[copied from another thread and edited by moderator for clarity in this new context]

Last edited by a moderator:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I saw a news article about the Cornish cheese company who had a cheese mountain because hospitality businesses who they supply didn’t need it and their new massive batch of Cornish blue would be past best beforeany reopening. So of course I went to look at their site and all smaller wedges sold out so how did I end up buying a 1kg lump which was available! It’s due by DPD on Tuesday- although after reading your story about dpd @Mrs T 123 I’m crossing fingers it turns up! May well be gifting some to others as can’t plan a cheese and wine party and trying to keep cheese portions low!

I’ve had that cheese too. It’s really nice and far too easy to eat. Do you think it would freeze?

Last edited by a moderator:

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve had that cheese too. It’s really nice and far too easy to eat. Do you think it would freeze?
Im thinking that too pleased to hear its really nice but worried about the far too easy to eat!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FB122986-C716-4D62-809F-675F5F7D8801.jpeg
Yay just arrived this am via dpd huge piece though! Had very quick taste well why not and it’s delicious @MrsA2 and @DJC3

Reactions: DJC3