Countdown to Christmas

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit too early in my house to put trimmings up as I have to move lots of things out the way to have a tree. I dont bother with ceiling trimmings either as I find they make the rooms look dreary. I'm just an old humbug at heart. Plus this year I lost my tree decorator as my daughter moved out. I suppose I could get my granddaughter to help :p

Have a good day putting yours up

K

Kat100

Happy first of December everyone lol x :)
I have a little glass star .. with 24 tea lights of which I shall light number 1 tonight :)
Tree sometime next week .. now coloured lights or gold I have this problem every year lol :rolleyes:

K

Kat100

Happy December second ..
Number two candle lit :)

Nearly finished my Santa stocking for friend across the road ..
Well we have a good arrangement throughout the year .. caring for each other , just good neighbors
Bins plants cats .. so we just buy at Christmas , not throughout the year ..
It works well .. as we both do fun stockings for each other :)

Reactions: Robinredbreast
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
December 2nd song :-

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Hi friends.
Not a thing about Christmas in Spain,It dosent start until Christmas eve,then goes on for two weeks.
My tree is decorated and ready in the garage but wont come out until Christmas eve,so its a change to not be governed by retail.

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Lovely today,been sat out in the sun,but it gets cold in the evening,not English cold but cold enough.
Im home 10th to 20th December to check the house ,going to London for a couple of days to see my son

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Traveling home alone,The worst part is from Stanstead to Rochester.My flight back is 7.15 am so getting a Taxi.

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
My only decoration is mistltoe but I guess even that will be unused.............Poor me!

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
We have a tree £6.99 from Lidl. Two and a half feet tall and in a pot. Bought some tree lights just to put on the tree. Don't think my stock of bauble will fit the little thing! 2 days down and 23 to go!

S

Sable_Jan

Hi friends.
Not a thing about Christmas in Spain,It dosent start until Christmas eve,then goes on for two weeks.
My tree is decorated and ready in the garage but wont come out until Christmas eve,so its a change to not be governed by retail.
That's very much the traditional way....

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My only decoration is mistltoe but I guess even that will be unused.............Poor me!

Oh dear, I am not putting mistletoe up, I would never get anything done and I have to go to work :rolleyes: lol
You could give your dog a hug :happy: