notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Being disabled. Not having the freedom to use my body as God had formally intended.
I'm almost certain I've been injected with insulin while I sleep. I've found an insulin syringe (preloaded dialup dosage injector)
along with several needle pricks on my arms and fingertips at my feet after waking up. I live alone and I know it wasnt me that had used it. Not long after waking up I started feeling hypoglycemia symptoms. Instant sweat, cold and clammy, a strong odor of alcohol coming from my pores, dissyness, nausea. I haven't been to the doctor o see about yet. I'm afraid I may alert the person who did this to me. I'd like info on ways I can present to a doctor without sounding crazy and what I can do to counteract these shots when I get them.

notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Being disabled. Not having the freedom to use my body as God had formally intended.
I hope this last post remains in the system. When I'd first joined I'd asked a similar question only to return and find it completely gone.
I'm using this post as a buffer hoping it'll cushion my question to help it remain.
I know!
Weird!
But also terribly desperate for any and all advice!
Thanks so much!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I cannot see why if someone else was injecting you with insulin that they would leave syringes around??

Are you diabetic ?

notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
It's complicated. I believe this person is a psychopath. He is very arrogant. It's almost as though he delivers a message when doing these things to me. Like 'i was here, I did THIS extreme thing to you, be afraid, be very AFRAID'.
this 'man' has been stalking me for a long time. I haven't been able to gather enough proof that it is him to have him arrested. Our local authorities require an image of this 'man'. My attempts at getting an image of him in my home have been in vain. Every device I've used to record him in my home has ended with the device completely destroyed or taken.
I know. It all sounds crazy. I just need to have some help finding a way to keep my health until I can gather he required proof to stop him.
Also a beneficial way to discuss with a medical professional to have necessary testing to also prove as well as preventing permanent damage to my body until then

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If someone has broken into your house and injected you with insulin, a sane person would call the police so that they can conduct appropriate finger printing/DNA analysis on the left behind syringe and so that you could receive appropriate medical investigations while experiencing hypo symptoms.

Reactions: donnellysdogs

notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I cannot see why if someone else was injecting you with insulin that they would leave syringes around??

Are you diabetic ?
I'm afraid at this stage I may be becoming diabetic. I say this because I am still having hypoglycemia episodes and my vision is almost gone now.

Why do I think it's because of injections? I haven't been injected on a regular basis. He goes weeks between injections. I start feeling like my old self, let my guard down then he's at it again.
I have no history or family history of diabetes.
I don't or haven't changed my diet since the first syringe was found by my feet. So I feel like if I were prediabetic due to my own body I'd be consistently prediabetic with these symptoms not coming and going.
I also have a friend who is diabetic. She's the one that pointed these thoughts out to me to help me decide it wasn't prediabetic type of symptoms I know she isn't a doctor. But I don't want to look crazier than I'm sure I'm already seeming to you to a doctor. The worse thing I could do if I want this guy caught is to appear to he and have documented by a medical professional that I'm a nut job. This will only help him get away with what he's been doin to me

notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
If someone has broken into your house and injected you with insulin, a sane person would call the police so that they can conduct appropriate finger printing/DNA analysis on the left behind syringe and so that you could receive appropriate medical investigations while experiencing hypo symptoms.
No sign of forced entry. Only a report would be written. And again. I'm on record as looking like a nut job.
I was so scared the first time it happened. I actually went to the police and asked what could be done. Was told exactly what I'd just explained would happen. No extra testing would be done. No finger prints searched for. Nothing but a random report me by someone with very little to report.
Was told looking for rapists and murderers is where their time and efforts are spent. Unless I had solid proof, not assumed proof in my a report would be filed.

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
Hello,

As @donnellysdogs asked, are you diabetic? and if so which Type.

If you know this person the first thing I would do would be to call the police and discuss with them.

Get your locks changed also as how is he getting in?

Myself if I was in this situation I would also see my GP and discuss with them and to let them know exactly how this was making me feel. Also if you are under any other medical professionals seek support from them.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Do you live entirely by yourself?

You mention signs of hypoglaecemia and then of near blind.

Have you had any diabetes checks at your doctors, do you know what the results were?

Eye damage is normally from high(er) levels and yet you mention hypoglaecemia too so this isnt exactly going hand in hand with prediabetes levels....

If you have had diabetes insulin equipment found have you actually bagged it up and given it to the police without touching the equipment? They should actully check for prints or identification of meds in it...

I admit I'm not able to gain a full picture of your probs even as to pre diabetes or why someone would wish to enter your property, your bedroom, and for you to be injected and not to wake up at any time during all of this?

notatmyspot

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
This man of speak of is the son of my land lord. Who by the way is a bonded locksmith who happens to own every master key available to a common residential keyed lock.

I've brought this all to his attention only to be ignored. I believe he has has problem with his son in the past and has swept them under the rug and protected him along the way.

In December 2000 a man was found dead in one of his apartments. He had been beaten to death with a marijuana bong. The killer had been caught by the hidden cameras that had been placed throughout his apartment. (Links to articles
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hA5YQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw19XBnqfA99mRN4YymeYT0U
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hA5YQFggrMAE&usg=AOvVaw2kSwz9D2879lIqCvE3X-Zv

I've tried to get information from the local authorities as to the ownership of these hidden cameras. With no reply.

How does this tie in? I. Not exactly sure if it does. But it just might. Only because every time I've tried to catch this loser on film my device is destroyed or stolen. I hide theses devices. I hide them very well. So he must be able to see me when we hide them.

I know... Crazy crazy crazy. Believe me. I've researched my justice system and the steps to take. Unless I have solid proof I will only discredit myself and he will get away with this.

At this point, I really only need to know if there is some way I can protect myself while having a hypoglycemia episode to keep from permanent damage to my body.

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)
If you were pre diabetic or non diabetic having insulin injected into you would probably kill you.

What your saying is all the "needle pricks" in your arms, fingertips and feet are not waking you up?

Doesn't make sense as if someone wanted to inject you with insulin they wouldn't attempt this through your fingers or feet (especially feet) as this would be so painful it would wake you up.

Can I be direct and ask you what other medications you are on if any !

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OK? Covert cameras installed by you are destroyed?

What about internal alarm sensors on the doors & windows, that can only be switched off from the inside?
An alarm triggered would wake you whether the phantom has a key or not...

Last edited:
Reactions: donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I dont understand the mention of finger tips/toes to be honest.
Nobody trying to injure you would bother testing you first.... and you would know if somebody else was injecting or testing you unless you are on heavy
sedatives at night....

This may be stating the obvious, but why dont you move?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm almost certain I've been injected with insulin while I sleep. I've found an insulin syringe (preloaded dialup dosage injector)
along with several needle pricks on my arms and fingertips at my feet after waking up. .

Hey, I'm no Sherlock. But this is evidence alone. An un prescribed insulin pen left at your premises would have your DNA on it.
Possibly a batch number.. Infact there is a batch number on the cartridge...

Gemma2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why are you in possession of insulin if you are NOT a Diabetic?

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Why are you in possession of insulin if you are NOT a Diabetic?

I think OP may be suggesting that another person is bringing it in? But not sure to be honest, no pre diabetic or non diabetic would have insulin in home...

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hey, I'm no Sherlock. But this is evidence alone. An un prescribed insulin pen left at your premises would have your DNA on it.
Possibly a batch number.. Infact there is a batch number on the cartridge...

Wouldnt eliminate the fact that police could say he gained unlawfully and jyst injected himself????

Would need to be placed in a bag for evidence without being touched by the OP...

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wouldnt eliminate the fact that police could say he gained unlawfully and jyst injected himself????

Would need to be placed in a bag for evidence without being touched by the OP...

True. But it's collated evidence. With the batch number. Maybe traced....?