1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Cyber bullies.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catherinecherub, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Patch

Patch Type 2 · Well-Known Member

You mean the WHOLE interweb, right? (I'm sure your real name is not Sid Bonkers, any more than mine is Patch! :wink: )

That's the point.

2. ally5555

ally5555 · Well-Known Member

Patch - people have to protect themselves but I really do not understand what drives some people to the extremes we have seen recently. I think there must be something missing in their lives!
    Ken and Sue certainly do not deserve the disgusting comments made about them!

3. Sid Bonkers

Sid Bonkers Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Yes I post anonymously just as you do though I usually sign my own name to PM's.

And the point Patch is that everything I post here can be challenged as you well know :roll: Or indeed moderated or edited if it is libellous, aggressive or just plain rude.

4. Patch

Patch Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Yeah - me too. That's just good net etiquette, right? It's what sets us apart from the animals... :lol:

5. noblehead

noblehead Type 1 · Guru
    Retired Moderator

I thought the following sentence taken from Eddie's blog was strange:

It would appear he thinks he has bargaining rights to what is said and done on Diabetes.Co.UK, wasn't he banned for this reason?

Nigel

6. catherinecherub

catherinecherub · Guest

The mind boggles. :roll:

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook