Cyber bullies.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Sid said:
a blog can be a very cowardly place to hide

You mean the WHOLE interweb, right? (I'm sure your real name is not Sid Bonkers, any more than mine is Patch! :wink: )

That's the point.

ally5555

Patch - people have to protect themselves but I really do not understand what drives some people to the extremes we have seen recently. I think there must be something missing in their lives!
Ken and Sue certainly do not deserve the disgusting comments made about them!

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Patch said:
Sid said:
a blog can be a very cowardly place to hide

You mean the WHOLE interweb, right? (I'm sure your real name is not Sid Bonkers, any more than mine is Patch! :wink: )

That's the point.

Yes I post anonymously just as you do though I usually sign my own name to PM's.

And the point Patch is that everything I post here can be challenged as you well know :roll: Or indeed moderated or edited if it is libellous, aggressive or just plain rude.

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Sid said:
Yes I post anonymously just as you do though I usually sign my own name to PM's.

Yeah - me too. That's just good net etiquette, right? It's what sets us apart from the animals... :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I thought the following sentence taken from Eddie's blog was strange:

Have the good grace to shut up and have a bit of R and R, call off the dogs and I’ll give you, your crew and d.co.uk a break.

It would appear he thinks he has bargaining rights to what is said and done on Diabetes.Co.UK, wasn't he banned for this reason?

Nigel