Dare to dream?

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Hope Samsung or an other get there, the other lot are too closed to third parties / ecosystems other than their own.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I saw the DIAM Tech video, it is suggesting in their video that their buisiness model would likely be to lease even the personal device, for £100 (Euros/dollars) per month rather than selling it to you. I'm sure they are looking at the price points carefully and you wouldn't save much. Just a massive reduction in the faff factor.

The watches might be a better bet for money saving - can't imagine those being anything other than direct purchase.

I've signed up for the newsletter now and offered to pake in the beta test of the PKVitality watch although I'm not sure how all those sensors on the back wouldn't irritate your wrist.

Yep, i agree. I've no desire to rent one. I'd prefer it was a wearable than carrying a "brick."

In the work environment, i tend to just tether the sensor to my phone? I get a fair bit of muck building up under my watch..
So I'm not sure how that could possibly affect the sensor on one of the "sweat" BG devices..