Dario blood glucose meter

alohanicky2009

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fish , bad manners,
been using this meteor it is brilliant all in one small gadget, it has a small plug in adapter that plugs into phone , need to download an app for either IOS or android the meter that test BSis slightly bigger than thumb nail , the strips as is the finger pricked are encase in a plastic tube slightly larger than a lighter so everything is all together , the BS reading is recorded and saved on phone , the app also has many other helpful functions , such as exercise , able to record carbs ,take photo of meal , notes , moods , insights into hypo , highs , patterns ,and more , the best 15 POUNDS spent . Throughly recommend ,

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Unfortunately, with the updated iPhone you can no longer use these.... No headphone jack...!

75Bedford

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
been using this meteor it is brilliant all in one small gadget, it has a small plug in adapter that plugs into phone , need to download an app for either IOS or android the meter that test BSis slightly bigger than thumb nail , the strips as is the finger pricked are encase in a plastic tube slightly larger than a lighter so everything is all together , the BS reading is recorded and saved on phone , the app also has many other helpful functions , such as exercise , able to record carbs ,take photo of meal , notes , moods , insights into hypo , highs , patterns ,and more , the best 15 POUNDS spent . Throughly recommend ,
I have recently purchased one of these meters and agree with you its REALLY good and reliable (my previous meter gave such varying readings I lost confidence in it) and would definitely recommend the Dario. As for the new iPhone 7 not having the earphone jack you can purchase an adapter fairly cheaply so that needn't put people off if they are interested in this meter.