1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

DCUK Website question

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by mojo_101, May 27, 2016.

1. mojo_101

mojo_101 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Sorry I couldn't find anywhere to put this. It is a website question, regarding removing most stickys when I am viewing the website. Is that possible? Sorry I am not a social network person, it may be obvious to others. (is it selectable from thread to thread?)
    PS tried to send message via "contact us" but that was rejected as SPAM: nice. I cooked some spam on a bbq when I was about 8 - first cooking experiment, only to have an older kid drop by who wasn't a friend anyway and he took half of it. I've been grumpy ever since. @ewelina. @Type1Bri. @robert72

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. zand

zand Type 2 · Expert

3. robert72

robert72 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hey John - I normally view by using the 'Recent Posts' menu. Don't see all the stickies that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802 Type 2 (in remission!) · Guru

So do I.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Lamont D

Lamont D Reactive hypoglycemia · Master

Ditto!

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook