Dexcom seven plus pain

zibi1

Hi all,

I just started using a Dexcom Seven Plus 2 days ago! I'm amazed at how precise it is.. I find the thing very useful. I mean, I have an overall good control, but being able to see readings every five mins gives me enormous confidence and even more control.
However, I still experience some pain with the insertion site. It's not real pain, but sometimes I feel that the sensor is in and I feel restricted in certain movements. I'm wearing the sensor on my tummy and I'm quite skinny.
I was wondering whether there will always be some "pain" associated with the sensor or it is possible to find some sites that are absolutely pain free.
Given my overall good control, I'd be somehow reluctant to continue using the Seven Plus if I know that I need to compromise on pain and overall body freedom!

Thanks a ton for your replies!!

Tracey69

Hi
I haven't heard of the Dxcom seven plus but i would be gratefull in recieving some info about it. i will also look it up, as i am on injections 4 x daily amd 2 x 500mg of metformin, if i can find more info for you i will come back to you.
I hope all goes well.
Tracey