Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A

Australia 1

Cathy - You could have a look at some of these videos to help you get the best out of the forum.

The forum is a large, vibrant community with pretty rapid responses, once you get the hang of it.

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/forum-beginners-video-guides.51729/

I just saw this and I am so sad. This is in my estimate the BEST FORUM OF IT,S kind in all of the Internet world. This Young Woman wanted a 24/7 instant answer in a 24/7 world. We all do. I spend 6 Hours of my day watching a Computer screen looking for suicidal people who want Help!!!!! And the same suicidal person called Sam Danner in Brisbane Australia Contacted this Forum and yes in 5 Minutes somebody Famous only to me From THIS FORUM ANSWERED me!!!!!! Thank you GOD!

Thank you Forum for life and Thank you for a 6.4% HbA1c.
Sam

Reactions: Happyhomelands

Happyhomelands

Good Morning Cathy. I've just picked up your thread. I only go on the app a couple of times a day. I've used it to find out more. I have had answers to my questions, it sometimes takes a while due to timezones. Which country are you posting from?

A

Australia 1

Let's hope @CATHY_1950 gets e-mail notification of this thread. I hope she returns. Shame if she misses out of our friendly forum.

I agree with you ickihun. I am 14 time Zones away from the United States and Canada and 10 Time Zones from England and that can be longer or shorter depending where you are in the UK. This your Mate Cathy sign UP?