diabetes type 1 (my new wife)

s1a2m3

hi all

last night i couldnt sleep.. so i compared diabetes 1 with wife.(though i m single).. . it doesnt want me 2 drink, or smoke,,
wants 2 look after myself and sometimes .. makes me sweat some nights with a hypo..
most of all gona stay with me 4 da rest of my life,, giving me complications..
i cant even get divorced...
lol :x :x

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Welcome to the forum,Sam. One consolation,you can actually control diabetes,something you can't do with a wife! :lol:

KimSuzanne

You are now man and diabetes - there is another consolation it won't elbow in the ribs when you snore, take all the covers and 75% of the bed whilst aleep. And it doesn't take up all the wardrobe spece with shoes, handbags and coats!

EricD

Dislikes
Bullies and sockpuppets. Not being able to eat I want.
Type 1s get their own forum but us Type 2s get blamed for our condition by everyone. :evil: :cry: :lol:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya and welcome to the forum :D

Jen&Khaleb

Dislikes
Not having enough time. Broken sleep.
Remember this ...

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a mother with a 2 yr old T1. Today (and yesterday) he is sick so I've had about 3 hours sleep. Lucky his father left me when he was 10 weeks old or I'd be getting pretty cranky about now. Spent all day yesterday keeping his blood sugar up with sugar in his bottle and today I'm diluting his bottle of milk and near doubling his insulin. His bs is still 19 but coming down.

Hope everyone else is having a better day.

Jen.

Sweet3x

Jen&Khaleb said:
Remember this ...

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm a mother with a 2 yr old T1. Today (and yesterday) he is sick so I've had about 3 hours sleep. Lucky his father left me when he was 10 weeks old or I'd be getting pretty cranky about now. Spent all day yesterday keeping his blood sugar up with sugar in his bottle and today I'm diluting his bottle of milk and near doubling his insulin. His bs is still 19 but coming down.

Hope everyone else is having a better day.

Jen.

Poor Jen :(
Hope by now it's all sorted. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. It was hard enough for my mum, and I was 12 when I got it. Can't even say 'hope it gets better soon' since well .. ok, the control should get better, I guess :) I hope you have people around to talk to, when it gets tough :)

acko

I luv it - very funny. (Unlike the Wife) It does all those things but as I am beginning to understand, you can't fight it but you can live well on it.

I joined today and I am already enthused.

Good luck

PS

Jen you have my total respect. I complain about my T1 and you have put it into context. I hope today is a much better day for you and Khaleb.

Take Care