diabetes2/treatment eloquently explained

P

pollensa

Afternoon all,

I hope this shared video may helpful or add to any knowledge you hold, or clarify have outstanding questions, or confused, as this video eloquently explains and speaks about diabetes 2 generally and treatment putting it all into perspective in a simple way.

Hope it assists anyone out there who has not viewed Dr. Fungs video.

Reactions: Martin2018

Martin2018

Afternoon all,

I hope this shared video may helpful or add to any knowledge you hold, or clarify have outstanding questions, or confused, as this video eloquently explains and speaks about diabetes 2 generally and treatment putting it all into perspective in a simple way.

Hope it assists anyone out there who has not viewed Dr. Fungs video.

I was lucky to find a book of his called ' The Obesity Code' in local Tesco charity book stall, paid a £1 for a book that hardly looked read at all, cover price new £14.99.
It's an excellent book..!

Reactions: ickihun
P

pollensa

I was lucky to find a book of his called ' The Obesity Code' in local Tesco charity book stall, paid a £1 for a book that hardly looked read at all, cover price new £14.99.
It's an excellent book..!
How wonderful to hear from someone who has actually read one of his books, he has just brought out another new book, and it you felt the Obesity code was excellent, wait til you read his new book "diabetes code, prevent and reverse diabetes 2 naturally, every doctor on this plant giving advise on diabetes or just a doctor should have this book on their surgery shelves. If you see it, I recommend grab it. I follow his intermittent fasting agenda, and its working so well exactly as he explains in the video.

Happy reading Diabetes code.

Martin2018

I doubt I'll be lucky enough to find it in a charity place, but if as good as Obesity Code, might have to stump up full price for it ...

Martin2018

How wonderful to hear from someone who has actually read one of his books, he has just brought out another new book, and it you felt the Obesity code was excellent, wait til you read his new book "diabetes code, prevent and reverse diabetes 2 naturally, every doctor on this plant giving advise on diabetes or just a doctor should have this book on their surgery shelves. If you see it, I recommend grab it. I follow his intermittent fasting agenda, and its working so well exactly as he explains in the video.

Happy reading Diabetes code.

I've ordered the book Diabetes Code, thanks Pollensa !!!

P

pollensa

I doubt I'll be lucky enough to find it in a charity place, but if as good as Obesity Code, might have to stump up full price for it ...
I doubt it, as you say, as it has just come out less than one month ago, so maybe in the future will end up in charity shop, its worth whatever you pay for it, the contents are informative as guide, example, I quote professionals who have read diabetes Code, feedbacks self explanatory i.e.
  • Dr. Benjamin Bikman professor Young University said Rich scientific support Dr. Fung sounded clarion call to re evaluate how we view and treat diabetes.
  • Dr. Andreas Enfeldt. Author low carb high fat food. Terrific and hopeful book teaches all you need to know who to reverse type 2. It could change the world.
  • Maria Emmerich author Dr. Fung gives easy to follow solution reversing type 2 by addessing the root CAUSE, diet.
  • Dr. Khan british journal sports medicine. Diabetes code, clears the fog around type 2 diabetes and underscores that for most people is is preventable and reversible.
  • Carrie Diulus MD director clinic Wellness Centre. Diabetes Code should be on the bookshelf of every physician and patient struggling with blood sugar control.
Just to name a few,

finally I quote from Dr. Fung the "man" himself, as the message is about HOPE. i.e. HOPE FOR THE FUTURE, "Type 2 diabetes is currently the leading cause of blindness, kidney failure and other, but this does not have to be our future. pages of Diabetes code contain KNOWLEDGE to reverse type 2 diabetes. This is not the end, but only the beginning, a new hope arises, a new dawn breaks"

Above all else the books message is about HOPE, i.e. notice how Dr. Fung raises to attention the negative side of diabetes, but SAME TIME, he also gives positive that negative does not have to be our future, such a different approach, than many Websites, Australian, and America who simply give negative, its chronic progressive, medications required for life, accept that, WITHOUT adding any hope positive feedback, diet change lifestyle change can reverse lower numbers allow control, this is what is currently missing in the majority of information we are all given, thank you the likes of Dr. Fung and others out there who are changing the information give and approach that for us the most important light down the tunnel.

If you find it, happy reading.

P

pollensa

It's on it's way, meanwhile I have The Obesity Code to finish, thanks Pollensa ...!
Wonderful to hear! your very welcome, my wish is gain as much valuable knowledge in the reading, and have gain lots of beneficial hope as I, thank you Martin, as I am now arranging to get a cop of The Obesity Code as yourself to read, lets up others follow to gain worthwhile knowledge as ourselves from Dr. Fung.