Diabetic Meet up/coffee/drinks

meeting time poll

• Total voters

flourpower28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, I've just added my vote to the poll. I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks for arranging it Ewelina, it's such a good idea.

Reactions: 2 people

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Id love to join you, but I've got further to travel, im in South Africa ;)
Would like to hear how it turns out

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Right, so I booked a table for 10 people on Saturday, 25th at 12.30. I guess its impossible to know exactly how many people will arrive, but Im sure we will be fine.
Unfortunately, the pub has no menu to lookup online, but they told me its typical pub menu. Steaks, pies, burgers. Hope something suitable for low carbers...
Im looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday :)

Reactions: 6 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Reactions: 3 people

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Right, so I booked a table for 10 people on Saturday, 25th at 12.30. I guess its impossible to know exactly how many people will arrive, but Im sure we will be fine.
Unfortunately, the pub has no menu to lookup online, but they told me its typical pub menu. Steaks, pies, burgers. Hope something suitable for low carbers...
Just to let you know this is going to be a brilliant gathering I was worried about coming as to some of my own circumstances but I was keen but this has now been taken out of my control. I know that it will go well and look forward to all gossip. Good Luck everyone.

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Looking forward to it now, quite exciting meeting fellow type 1'ers

Natalie1974

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Still not 100% on our plans for the weekend...everything a little up in the air at the minute but really hoping I'll be able to pop along and meet you all

Erin85

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
When will we organise the Glasgow meetup? I am pretty much free anytime, however can't make the first 2 weekends in May x

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was wondering, if anyone here would be up for a meet up. I feel, I would benefit from knowing someone whose big part of life is insulin regime. I remember, when I was doing dafne course, it was great to meet other diabetics and compere our experiences. I don't mean to meet up just for diabetic discussions, but as a social event which will be different from meeting people online.
As I live in London I would suggest some pub in central London:). What do you think?

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry - don't think I'm gonna be there but I hope you all have fun. Perhaps this will be the first of many :)