Diabetic Retinopathy????

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
T1 husband loves to cook. Yesterday, he made a full roast chicken dinner.Except that Ialways Have to make gravy. His mother was a brilliant cook. She was one of the Shorts bakery family of Ayrshire. they of the mutton pies.
However.I have just spent 45 minutes, cleaning the glass top, hob, burners and inside oven door of the cooker. Tomorrow, I expect I shall have to do the bathroom thoroughly. Someone picked an ulcer and bled all over it. I have laundred the mats and the flooring is vinyl and easily mopped ( done!), but I didn't chose the bright red colour to disguise blood. I'm sure things weren't as bad as this when we had a child at home.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
It was meant to be a joke. He does actually have DR, but I think that lack of awareness of dirt is the real problem

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
That's men for you ,Hana.mine coats the bathroom in talc everyday!!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
I wouldn't be so foolish as to let my husband have Talc! I have only just trained him not to soap himself in the shower with the soap in his hand( got him a sponge) and then after about 2 days he was insisting he hadn't got enough soap. Then all the soap scum in our hard water. I got him some Tea tree shower gel. Now there's no more scum, but if he doesn't have 3 spare tubes of the stuff, He's running out.
Luckily we have a lot of cupboards in the bathroom. and of course loads of spare loo paper in the freezer :lol: