Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I think it's normal to be a little nervous especially when waiting for the results. Try to stay relaxed (I know, easier said than done) you can't change anything and you have done your best over the last three or six months so try not to get too het up. We will all be rooting for you I have a feeling the news will be good if not fantastic.

Have a hug.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I had my annual bloods on Thursday and they are not going to be as good as they have been... bunch of stresses about... but my BP was sensational 107/69.... so anything is possible.
If they are not quite what you hoped when you see the results, just take an action.
I know I will be.
Good luck.

Scimama

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Its normal to be nervous, I am having my bloods taken on Tuesday, and even after 10 years I'm a little nervous, but its only a snapshot of the last 3mths. I will use it as a motivation to (hopefully!) keep up the good work or as a heads up to take action/assess what I am currently doing.

Reactions: ziggy_w

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Had results good news lost 10lbs ,disappointing news blood sugars the same as last time ,finger prick test 5.9

Reactions: Prem51

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks,just wish the numbers was better

You can more or less ignore the 5.9 if it was taken at your surgery - stress, nerves, anxiety, getting to the surgery, hanging about. All these things have an effect. Our livers and hormones kick in.

Are you still testing at home regularly, and not just once a day when you get up? You could try going back to basics with testing your meals and keeping a food diary to see if you are going wrong somewhere. You may have to consider reducing your carbs a bit.

badwolfreturns

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Had phone call from doctors,got uti ,got no symptoms apart from wanted to pee a lot,great on antibiotics.not happy