Diabetic Sweets!

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have an Aldi near me and they do Sugar Free Sherbet Lemons and Clear Fruits in small boxes by the tills.

Love them!
Aldi also have sugar free mints ,tiny but powerful !

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
Wherthers original do sugar-free

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
I ate Sula and Ricola sweets. I only ate 3, and could not get off the loo lol
I find they give me wind rather than the laxative effect.

I just tell people I’m off for my tuba practice then disappear so they won’t wonder what the noises are coming from the loo.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Wherthers original do sugar-free
Yes they do and I’ve just discovered Wheyhey ice cream...sugar free. Salted Caramel and it’s rather good.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have come to the conclusion that no more than half the 75gram packet of sugar free liquorice is plenty. :D

RhonaB

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I bought a box of Atkins Chocolate caramel bars (other varieties are available) from Amazon, 16 big bars for around £10 so a real bargain. Net carbs about 2.9 and they taste very nice for an occasional treat. I've also tried the chocolate eclairs, first lot lovely but the second lot less so, plus have to be very careful re the laxative effect with them!!!

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I bought a box of Atkins Chocolate caramel bars (other varieties are available) from Amazon, 16 big bars for around £10 so a real bargain. Net carbs about 2.9 and they taste very nice for an occasional treat. I've also tried the chocolate eclairs, first lot lovely but the second lot less so, plus have to be very careful re the laxative effect with them!!!
On LCHF I need to have a laxative in my daily diet. So the sugar free sweets help.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I saw sugar free sweets in Morrisons today for the first time. So got some for the nipper.