Diet Doctor Low Carb Challenge

B

badcat

Is it the recipes or the week itself (x on y day, followed by z on a day)? If it is the recipes, have you tried "CopyMeThat"? I luuuuurve CopyMeThat (CMT) as a means to save recipes from all sorts of places in one account, and to be able to tag them for ingredients, way of cooking or whatever.

I'm not on commission for CMT, honestly!
Thats a v good looking app. Thanks for sharing

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Is it the recipes or the week itself (x on y day, followed by z on a day)? If it is the recipes, have you tried "CopyMeThat"? I luuuuurve CopyMeThat (CMT) as a means to save recipes from all sorts of places in one account, and to be able to tag them for ingredients, way of cooking or whatever.

I'm not on commission for CMT, honestly!
As you know I do use CMT. The thing with Diet Doctor is I keep changing the weekly meal plans on an on going basis. Imagine my horror when having worked out a weekly plan I liked to then discover when you come back to it , it has reverted to the default. That was when I found out you have to print your revised weekly plan and the shopping list. To be fair I need to print the Shopping list anyway as I have a lot of the things on the list so they need deleting.
I did question this with Diet Doctor and they have said the ability to save the personalised weekly plan is coming but no date yet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Reactions: Ultramum

Hungry19

Yes, I agree that some of us have a slow metabolism (hypothyroid) so a good fat intake for energy, ( rather than carbs ) (keto) gives body energy to keep healthy bowel.