Diet Plans...

LemonTree

Dislikes
High sugar levels :(
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Tesco diabetes diet plan and lost any weight with it?

I've tried Weight Watchers before and it was great for losing weight (although I've now put some back on) and after a miniscule bit of research I found that Tesco do a diet plan geared towards people with diabetes. So before I spend £30 to sign up for 3 months I wondered if anyone has tried this and found it successful, or any others that were good?

Thanks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I appoint you our guinea pig. Pay the money, lose some weight and come back and tell us if we should all do it.

I shop at Tesco every week and the thought of them knowing anything about diabetes causes me concern although I don't know why that should be.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Save your money. The information is already out there for free ! Just Google it ! I'd bet the Tesco diet plan consists of products purchased from Tesco ;-)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
A cheaper way of losing weight is to put into place what you learnt from Weight Watchers, IMHO it's not about losing weight on a diet plan its how you keep it off afterwards, a small change in eating habits and an increase in exercise can be sufficient enough to lose weight slowly and keep it off.

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I tried the Tesco's diet plan for 7 minutes. I didn't lose any weight at all but I lost a few quid because I forgot to cancel my membership. :roll:

walterrichmand

As per my mug, many dietician offers really great plans according to person's health. I also seen that lots of people shared different ideas with diet plans and some people are truly giving nice information which are very helpful to all people.

andybrightman

Well, I haven't tried this diet plan for loosing weight. But, one of my friend out there who was following this diet programme for 3 months and I really feel that Tesco diet programme absolutely helps him to loose bodyweight. Even, Dietitian always suggests them patients that a good diet prgramme can helps to fatty people to control them bodyweight.