Disappearing HbA1c!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Since the latest update of MySugr on my iPhone my estimated HbA1c has disappeared from near the top of the screen! Have they hidden it somewhere? I can’t find it!

2024-03-07 10.26.18.png

Europa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Nope!! Its an android phone.

I have the same problem, my phone is an Apple 8 on IOS. I’ve just sent a query on the MySugr app helpline. Fingers’ crossed they can do something!

Europa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have the same problem, my phone is an Apple 8 on IOS. I’ve just sent a query on the MySugr app helpline. Fingers’ crossed they can do something!

I didn’t update the app myself, but I have a sneaky suspicion it was done automatically (I looked at the instructions manual and the date at the top is “Version 3.90.1_IOS - 24-03-04”.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks! Glad I’m not alone, my instruction manual says the same version as you. Interestingly the manual does mention the estimated HbA1c. I too have now sent a query to the helpline. I’ll post here if I hear back from them.

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
It will disappear if there is not enough bg readings even in a single day..

I've had it before where I've only done 1 test in a day so the hva1c goes away

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It will disappear if there is not enough bg readings even in a single day..

I've had it before where I've only done 1 test in a day so the hva1c goes away
That’s not the case here, I input 4 or 5 numbers per day without fail

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had a reply from the email I sent, here’s the pertinent part of it:

”thank you so much for reaching out to us about this. You've discovered a bug in our app.
Our developers are currently working like busy bees to get this fixed, and as soon as we can, we'll include it in an upcoming App Store update.”

So looks like it’ll be sorted in due course.

Europa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had a reply from the email I sent, here’s the pertinent part of it:

”thank you so much for reaching out to us about this. You've discovered a bug in our app.
Our developers are currently working like busy bees to get this fixed, and as soon as we can, we'll include it in an upcoming App Store update.”

So looks like it’ll be sorted in due course.

I received the same reply today, so great…. Wonder how long it will take the busy bees to get it working again!

Reactions: Antje77 and Rachox

Europa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Soon I hope!

Just received a response today saying « hope you were able to resolve the issue on your own (!!!) and that we were able to at least assist you in getting there ».

Unbelievable! Of course nothing’s changed, still no HBA1c on my screen… They had said they would include a fix in an « upcoming App Store update »…

• Informative
Reactions: Rachox

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just received a response today saying « hope you were able to resolve the issue on your own (!!!) and that we were able to at least assist you in getting there ».

Unbelievable! Of course nothing’s changed, still no HBA1c on my screen… They had said they would include a fix in an « upcoming App Store update »…
How strange!