urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
And yet...

Childbirth is dangerous yet your family proceeded with it... Do you think they were wrong to take the risks.,.?

Well, on reflection . ;)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
When you've seen one killed right in front of you (motorcyclist) as I have, you've indeed seen the worst of life. I give them all a wide berth. There's enough cars to worry about, let alone someone with little protection around them.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And after seeing a cyclist come off his bike and falling across the road in front of me because he was cycling so fast downhill I give them a wide berth too. If I had been one second earlier on my journey he would have fallen in to my car. And I was the one who was travelling well below the speed limit and in the opposite direction.

Last edited:

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Which at the end of the day just goes to prove, life it's very self is dangerous.

thank god other thought and think differently,

i mean NASA, well i get that''s dangerous, so no more space flights or technology from it,
and I've read about untold aeroplane crashes, and seen many movies so they have to go, to..bye bye foreign holidays
but we still got Clacton etc, except not.

well we all know trains crash, and cars...ooh and lorries..so they got to go.

Motorcycles obv..and bicycles too, only seems fair we wrap them in cotton wool as well,
tho i have had the misfortune of having to walk past one spot not too long after, where some unlucky cyclists
had gone under the wheels of a large lorry.
even after it's not a pleasant site.

and pretty sure crossing the road is dangerous, but i supposed with no traffic at all, it's less so,
but then people can be dangerous, seen far too many news reports of many dying at the hands of others over some trivial incident
so staying in will be encouraged and then compulsory,
and on the upside, with no one able to get to work, there will be no money to actually buy anything so nothing to get stolen :D
so that should fix death by burglaries or anyone breaking in to take what they have not worked for or earned, because...

so all in all it's going to be a much safer world to live in when we all just do as other people think,
because whatever we do is dangerous to someone and to them, NOT worth the Risk...

Safe But Oh so BORING....Hope you all enjoy the new world order.

Me...?

sod that..i'm a rebel
I vote with Mel...

"...They can take our Wings & Wheels
but they'll never take our FREEDOM..."

Now..where can i get blue body paint..?

Last edited:

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I’ve seen how badly injured someone can be just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time just walking along a road... Or visiting an elderly relative, tripping and dying of a brain injury after hitting their head on the wall of the house they were approaching. Or dying of a pulmonary embolism as a result of a DVT caused by a long haul flight. Life is dangerous. When your time’s up, your time’s up. Think I’ll keep riding.

Rockman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing to be honest
My Yamaha MT07 tracer
IMG_20191116_143614.jpeg

Reactions: jjraak and Simon84