DO you too feel like ****?

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Sharlieboo said:
I miss my beloved carbs though ... and cheese.... far more so than chocolate which I found surprising.

Why are you not eating cheese then? :? Cheeses only have a trace of carbs so are ideal as a small smackerel! :D

cocacola

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
celery, not eating chocolate
Since being on sitagliptin I keep getting an afternoon slump :( My BG levels are fine in the mid 6s in the afternoon, but I feel extrememly tired and just have to have an afternoon nap :?

Sharlieboo

I am eating cheese, just not as much as I'd like :( . Cheese always been guilty pleasure but I've been given a list of 'good' (read: tasteless) cheeses, moderate and high fat cheeses and have been told to only eat about 4 small matchbox sized pieces of 'moderate' cheese per week. :(

FelineFan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I don't suffer fools gladly!
Thought I'd join in!

Started on Met early last week and had some met bum to start with, now is only every now and again. :oops: Have also experienced the extreme tiredness, but seems to be every other day.
Have now started (I think since it stepped up to 2 tabs a day), to get a muzzy head and dizzy type feeling, but not so bad I feel faint. Always take my tabs after food.
Am giving it another 1-2 weeks whilst the ole bod gets used to the Met - stepping up to 3 tabs a day next week!
Fingers crossed all symptoms will have worn off by then, as have already noticed a diff in my BG level readings :D

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Sharlieboo said:
I am eating cheese, just not as much as I'd like :( . Cheese always been guilty pleasure but I've been given a list of 'good' (read: tasteless) cheeses, moderate and high fat cheeses and have been told to only eat about 4 small matchbox sized pieces of 'moderate' cheese per week. :(

How rotten to feel guilty about eating cheese! :( Do you have a problem or did 'they' tell you not to eat it? :?