Doctors

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The last time I saw a doctor was for a absess and the question I got was what do you want me to do which is normally the other way around but I normally get anti - biotics but I can't use the lower strength one's I've got to use the strongest one's and that is well before I go to hospital to get it lanced as I don't think I should use a bed up just for this.

MellitusTrap

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah - I got thrown when my doctor asked me what I wanted to do about such and such.

At least first give me some options!!

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Is your blood sugar under good control? Elevated blood sugar can cause higher infection rates.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My Dr is like talking to a brick wall ... I talk .. they don't listen .. I talk .. they look blank .. I leave .. nothing sorted ... I now stay at home and talk to the wall, cutting the middle man (Dr) out completely !!!!!!
If its something that can be fixed by the wife I leave it up to her .. sadly she did not master the art of open heart surgery, so had to trust the medics for that, and yes they did muck it up :(

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
My sugars are normal just every so often I get a absess es and it's what the doctors call an ingrown hair and you can't do much with them

phil169

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
@Jordi77
is it in the same place aria?.
yes they can do something about it, I had the aria of skin removed and have never had one from then and it was the hospital recommended that.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
They grow anywhere as I have had them on most parts of the body and the most painful are the groin and base of your back