1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Does A Haircut Really Change Your Mood?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by streem26, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Greys0n

Greys0n · Member

Totally true. When I had bad mood or what some changes I change my hairstyle. This time 'cause of hair loss (I was depressed) I decided to clip in hair extensions. It completely changes my mood and appearance. Now I like myself :)

2. streem26

streem26 Prediabetes · Active Member

My friend has just cut her hair into a bob so she had clip in extensions put in and they looked really good (even though they weren't a match to her hair colour!). They were really quick and easy to put in and you can just style them like normal hair. Ebay was one of the places the stylist said she had bought her extensions from.
    [​IMG]

#22 streem26, Sep 29, 2016 at 2:21 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook