Does anybody else get irritated and stressy?!

howard36

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Everyone: I have been reading all the many posts about the different thoughts about diabetics experiences with major mood swing problems. I to have type 2. diabetes. I also have several other conditions that are known to cause my major swings. My health conditions are Multiple Chemical Sensitivities [ MCS ], Chronic Reverse Polarity, and Low Serotonin levels as well as my type 2 diabetics. Any one or a combination of these conditions can cause my mood to change drastically very quickly.
As I read through the posts I wonder how many of you have been tested for Chronic Reversed Polarity. I have found that when the electrical polarity of the left side of my body changes from negative to positive I become a very different person. I am normally a calm ,friendly person . When my polarity switches I become a very moody, angry , do not want to talk to anyone, can not think logical and so on.
Here is a little info on who I am.
I have suffered from MCS for more than 25 years. I have tried vertically every known treatment that has been offer by the Medical, Natural Medicine, and Homeopathic health professionals. Non have worked excepted one. My current allergist has a electronic medical laser devise that can turn off a chemical or food sensitivity once it has been identified. I still have to identify the problem food or chemical my self before I can have it cleared. Over the past 15 or so years I have been successful in modifying existing tests and creating new ones to fill me testing needs.
My Chronic Reverse Polarity is a condition that is not well researched. Very few if any countries even recognize it as a health problem. The result is I was forced to endure the symptoms which are not very nice at all or do my own research to find some method of controlling my symptoms. Over the past 3 years of research I have been able to find several methods of identifying and controlling my Chronic Reverse Polarity health condition.
My Serotonin deficiency appears to have similar characteristics as my Chronic Reversed Polarity. The must obvious common factor is they are both electrically related and do respond well to my series of personal tests and control methods..
My Diabetics is well controlled by diet . My fasting blood sugar reading are a little higher than I would like but are very stable. I do not have any major swings in my blood sugar levels.

If any one would like more detailed info on my tests just send your contact email info to my email address [email protected]
As Always: Howard McArthur, Brantford, Ontario, Canada.