Does anyone mind if I post food diary and BG Levels?

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi birch!

Yes. I wanted to post my good and readings for you all to see if I'm doing it right and if not, where I'm going wrong....

I will start tomorrow. Hopefully getting a reading will be easier than earlier on today!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

annelise

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unfriendly and bigotted persons; i.e. persons who do not have an open or enquiring mind - but all within reason - persons may have a reason to appear as such - we will never know their backgrounds or where they come from ...
I'm not telling anyone really about my prediabetes as it's personal to me. I don't want my kids to worry and they're too young to really understand being 4 and 5. And I also don't want my ex to know!!!!!

Deb, I am not sure that I agree with you here. Young children are very resilient, and if you go about testing in an overt way as a natural thing, the mystery will go away, and it will just seem natural to them that mom is testing 'for her sugars' or whatever you wish to share with them, but keep it simple. - I am sure that you may have good reasons for not letting your ex know - I only wonder why? - This is not a disease you have brought on to yourself.

annelise

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Definitely don't want my ex to know as he's unfortunately a nasty piece of work and could use it against me.

As for keeping it from my kids - they definitely knew what I was up to yesterday! So they know! The four year old have me a cuddle after I finally got the result. It was really cute. :))))

X

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Wow that's so clever! I hardly ever use a computer these days so it's not suitable for me but well done for helping out so many people!