Does the MiaoMiao/a CGM make a difference?

Lotties

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I found this on their website regarding the manual:

There are a few different ways to get the user manual. We highly recommend you to read it before you use it in the first time.
1. You can scan the QR code on the MiaoMiao2 box.
2. you can find it at the bottom of our home page.
3. Download it here http://tomato.cool/miaomiao2/manual.pdf

Hope that helps! I'm just waiting for mine to arrive.
I am not having the most perceptive of starts to the New Year!

Reactions: indyjholtzmann

david c.

If your Samsung is a recent-ish model from the last few years its likely it has an always on display too which I use to display the current value from xDrip.

Would you mind explaining how to have the xdrip info on the 'always on display'? (I have only managed to get it on the lockscreen. I have a samsung galaxy A5) .
Thanks very much.
Also, if you know of a smartwatch with the capability of having the xdrip info on its 'always on display', please let me know which one.

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Would you mind explaining how to have the xdrip info on the 'always on display'? (I have only managed to get it on the lockscreen. I have a samsung galaxy A5) .
Thanks very much.
Also, if you know of a smartwatch with the capability of having the xdrip info on its 'always on display', please let me know which one.

Hi, don't have this model myself but do you have 'Show notifications' from Step 7 in this guide enabled? It should then show the notification icons you get in the bar at the top left.