Doh

tizzy

Has anybody else seen their car temperature display say high or low and had a momentary panic attack?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Has anybody else seen their car temperature display say high or low and had a momentary panic attack?
You definitely have a newer car than I have!
The only display mine has is the digital clock, and I accidentally pushed that inside the dashboard months ago, leaving a hole with an eerie light coming out. (easily solved by glueing a cheap alarm clock to the dashboard, which is of no use when it's dark outside. It also runs too slow but it really was very cheap so I'm alright with that :hilarious:)

I do get a little jolt sometimes seeing random dates or times and associating them with bg numbers, so I definitely get what your saying!

Reactions: JohnEGreen

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well every time Alexa tells me the temperature is 3 degrees or lower I feel the need for a biscuit it's OK at the moment as temperature is 4 degrees still makes me feel edgy though.:)

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well I didn't have a panic attack but there was a lot of swearing involved when my car failed to start yesterday when I was going to head out to get my stuff from the chemist.

My wallet now hates me! The AA mans machine said 'Replace battery'. I had a feeling that was the issue as I'd last given it a 25-30 min run only 5 days earlier