England made me do it!!

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
For the first time since my diagnosis 12 months ago I really fell off the wagon - I have never really been bad to date most of my "naughty stuff" has usually been in my plan anyway and counted for - but yesterday OMG!!! - it was all England's fault - I HAD A BIG MAC :twisted: :shock: :shock: :lol:

It wasn't a comfort thing just a bad planning thing etc - seemed to get away with it though - didn't test before but did a 1 2 & 3 hr test because I was curious - 6.3 8.0 5.2 - so not too bad - but it wasn't that nice anyway so not something I will be doing again anytime soon - At least if England has anything to do with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
lovinglife,

By the way the England Team played yesterday, I don't think you were the only one that had been eating Big Macs before kick-off! :evil:

I've never seen such a dire performance, with the exception of James and Lampard the rest of them can hang their heads in shame........................inexcusable!

Nigel

C

catherinecherub

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great excuse for a Big Mac.
After watching that game, the mind boggles.
Why are these players great when playing for their individual teams but just do not gel when taken out of their comfort zone?

James was the man of the match but cannot be expected to do it all on his own.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Your right Catherine, individually they are all great/good players, this is where a good management team comes into play.....................time for a change in other words!

Nigel

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You should have all watched the cricket :D I listened to it in the garden with a B B Q .Ate chicken and fingernails(no carbs). England won :lol: only just though , bring on the ashes :?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
carty said:
You should have all watched the cricket :D I listened to it in the garden with a B B Q .Ate chicken and fingernails(no carbs). England won :lol: only just though , bring on the ashes :?

Nice to know that we are good at something! :wink: :lol:

Nigel

Cowboyjim

Didn't watch it but watched others watching it... highly amusing. There's two hours of their lives they won't get back as I sipped my Guinness... so I was guilty-ish too.
Better to have watched the F1, MGP or Superbikes.... IMHO. Go Leon! Go Bradley and Danny! Our race riders and drivers are doing well all over the world while these soccer types get all the column inches. Pah! 8)
Mind you they say a Big Mac or BK is OK-ish if you leave out the bun... everyone needs a treat/comfort food sometimes.
Did you have the fries too? Hmm, maybe not. 8)