Ever heard of this website?

Dark Horse

The author quotes lots of references but they are not listed at the end of his article - no way to check them.
And his experience seems almost diametrically opposite to Dr Richard Bernstein's experience.
And with 10 to 15 % fat in his diet that means up to 90% of it is shared by protein and carbs. But can you actually attain say 45% protein without also having the accompanying fats not accumulate to > 10%.?
The references are at the bottom of the article. You have to click the button marked 'References' to reveal them.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You think!!! Two packets of crisps and a chocolate bar or TWO plus pasta is not overeating?!

You missed my point. For a lot of people 'out there', that would not be considered overeating (calorie wise) and would not necessarily make a person fat.

Sue192

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Its the partner site to the mangoman one I linked to so I was half right Cyrus Khambatta is "Mangoman" a vegan T1 who makes lots of claims abut T2 without providing much (if any) evidence.. bit like the vegans I encountered today on Twitter who charmingly called me an ignorant pr**k.. they really know how to win an argument..
I wouldn't worry, @bulkbiker - I was called that on a website during a discussion about Brexit (nope, not going to say which way I voted!), which made me laugh as I am somewhat lacking in the gentleman bits department....